The Michelin XZE is a steer and all-position tire designed for use on commercial vehicles on regional and highway applications. The tire features an exceptional all-position radial with an extra deep and wide tread that delivers excellent wear in high scrub applications. Featuring curb guards, buttressed shoulders and groove bottom protectors, the XZE endures wear, resists against abrasions and impacts and protects against stone drilling.
Features & Benefits
- Tailor-made, five-rib, zig-zag tread pattern enhances fast water evacuation for excellent, yet aggressive traction on wet surfaces.
- Full-depth sipes that offer all-wheel position traction throughout the tire™s lifespan.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in intensive scrub applications.
- Groove bottom protectors help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Extra strong curb guards help protect sidewalls against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Made in France.
|Load Range / PR||G/14|
|Tread Depth (32nds)||17|
|Service Index||128/126N (87/mph)|
|Approved Rims (inch)||6.0, 6.75|
|Overall Diameter (inch)||32.2"|
|Section Width (inch)||9.3"|
|Max Load Single (lbs.)||3,970|
|Max Load Dual (lbs.)||3,750|
|Revs Per Mile||640|