TireStat Truck TPMS Sensor: Tire Pressure Monitor Systems for Trucks
TireStat is the revolutionary, commercial-grade truck TPMS system designed to grow with your needs and industry demands. Powered by MobileTRAQ or YardTRAQ, we guarantee that you’ll be getting much more than you ever hoped for, reducing costs, improving safety and eliminating risk with our high quality, innovative tire pressure monitor systems.
Accurate Sensors, Accurate Data
TireStat® TPMS sensor systems for trucks start with the ability to measure tire pressure and temperature every 10 seconds, while transmitting data every 60 seconds. Pressure and temperature events cause the system to alarm in real-time. This rapid reporting makes a TireStat TPMS system as much as five times faster than most other sensors. With a battery life of 10 years and an operating temperature of -40°F to 257°F (-40°C to 125°C), TireStat tire pressure monitor systems offer timely warnings and fewer false alarms, so drivers can make better decisions.
Meeting Industry Needs
To detect a leaking tire properly, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) recommends that truck Tire Pressure Monitor Systems (TPMS) should be able to detect a 1 PSI per-minute drop within any 3-minute period. Unlike most tire pressure monitor systems, the TireStat TPMS sensor is the professional system that meets FMCSA’s leak detection recommendation, while providing both slow and rapid leak protection.
Tire Pressure Monitoring (TPMS) System Benefits
- Simple installation and configuration – from shop to road in about 45 minutes
- Real-time tire pressure sensor and temperature monitoring for all vehicle tires
- Embedded sensor programming means no separate tool to program or read them
- Users choose alarm levels for low pressure, high pressure and high temperature
- Warning alarm when tire pressure or temperature come within 5% of alarm levels
- Dual mounting, flow-thru tire pressure sensors install quickly inside or outside tires
- Three year battery warranty with extended warranties (up to 10 years) available
- Can provide audible and visual alarm indicators
- Integrated telematics interface for secure data transmission to third party locations