The Michelin Agilis HD Z is an all-position tire designed for use on commercial vehicles on regional and highway applications. The tire features an exceptional all-position radial with an extra deep and wide tread that delivers excellent wear in high scrub applications. Featuring curb guards, buttressed shoulders and groove bottom protectors, the Agilis HD Z endures wear, resists against abrasions and impacts and protects against stone drilling.
Features & Benefits
- Tailor-made, five-rib, zig-zag tread pattern enhances fast water evacuation for excellent, yet aggressive traction on wet surfaces.
- Full-depth sipes that offer all-wheel position traction throughout the tire™s lifespan.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in intensive scrub applications.
- Groove bottom protectors help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Extra strong curb guards help protect sidewalls against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Made in USA.
|Load Range / PR||G/14|
|Tread Depth (32nds)||17|
|Service Index||128/126N (87/mph)|
|Approved Rims (inch)||6.0, 6.75|
|Overall Diameter (inch)||32.3"|
|Section Width (inch)||9.3"|
|Max Load Single (lbs.)||3,970|
|Max Load Dual (lbs.)||3,750|
|Revs Per Mile||640|