Boar Wheel brings you the Cruiser 67 as the perfect fit for your trailer with an eight bolt pattern. You can now protect and perfect your trailer, and precious cargo with 19.5 wheels and tires. Upgrade from 235/80R16 or 235/85R16 tires to commercial grade 19.5". With the same 32" outer diameter as a 235/85R16, there will be no trailer modifications to address. With 19.5’s you can expect an extended commercial tire life (some customers have attained well over 150,000 miles before replacement!), increased tow and load capacities (6,050 lbs. load capacity per wheel), and improved fuel economy when towing (many customers reporting a 1-2 mpg improvement). The Cruiser 67 is capable of carrying anything you can throw at it and then some. Its optional lug-centric (1/2” & 9/16” lug studs) or hub-centric (5/8” lug studs) design and 6,050-pound capacity enable the use of many tire options that are right for any load. This wheel will ensure you Get There, every time! (Center cap included! Lug nuts not sent for spare tire, only in boxes of 16 lug nuts.)
Click here to view all tire packages at Boar Wheel!
|Cruiser 67||Max. Load:||Max. PSI:||Offset:||Lug Pattern:||Stud Sizes:||Centering:||Center Bore:||Material:||Tire Sizes:|
|19.5" x 6.75"||6,050/lbs.||125||0"||8 on 6.5"||1/2" & 9/16" (LC) or 5/8" (HC)||Lug-Centric or Hub-Centric||4.9" (LC) or 4.77" (HC)||Aluminum||225/70R19.5, 245/70R19.5, or 265/70R19.5|
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Extra strong curb guards help protect sidewalls against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Goove bottom protectors help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Application specific, high scrub compound make the MICHELIN XZE Michelin's longest lasting regional tire.
- Deep, wide tread and optimized footprint shape help deliver long, even tread wear.
- Two-layer tread construction combines high mileage performance in the cap compound with significant rolling resistance improvements in the base compound.
- Narrowed groove widths result in increased pattern volume which improves wear resistance to guarantee high mileage performance.
- Pocket sipe technology with full-depth sipes to enhance water displacement and improve wet performance over the life of the tire.