The HOOPER 2DW: Specifically designed for used on trailers with dual wheel applications including flatbeds, hay haulers, dump trailers, car haulers and more. Replacing your 235/80R16 or 235/85R16 tires to a genuine commercial grade wheel and tire has never been easier. The Hooper can fit either a 225/70R19.5 tire (32" O.D.) or a 245/70R19.5 (33.2" O.D.) Both size tires provide you with improved low-profile performance, lower rolling resistance, and improved stability when maneuvering and when traveling down the road. You won't have any of the sidewall flex and sway issues that you experience with a high profile tire.
|Size||Bolt Pattern||Center Bore||Pilot||Stud Size||Material||Finish||# Hand Holes||Inset/Outset||Weight Rating||Approximate Weight|
|19.5 x 6.75||8-6.5"||4.75"||Hub||5/8"||Steel||Black Only||8||+5"||4,000 lbs||55 lbs|
Continental Hybrid HS3 - 225/70R19.5 - Load Range G
- Two-layer tread construction combines high mileage performance in the cap compound with significant rolling resistance improvements in the base compound.
- Narrowed groove widths result in increased pattern volume which improves wear resistance to guarantee high mileage performance.
- Pocket sipe technology with full-depth sipes to enhance water displacement and improve wet performance over the life of the tire.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Extra strong curb guards help protect sidewalls against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Goove bottom protectors help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Application specific, high scrub compound make the MICHELIN XZE Michelin's longest lasting regional tire.
- Deep, wide tread and optimized footprint shape help deliver long, even tread wear.