8-Lug Rancher Wheel from Boar Wheel
If you have ever endured the headache of pulling a trailer and experiencing a blowout with 16" tires the Rancher is the solution. Developed specifically for heavy hauling applications. The Rancher is a true commercial grade wheel developed for use on 7,000/lbs.+ axles. Made from high-grade steel, our wheels are designed to provide years of rugged, reliable performance. It's easy, direct bolt-on application makes replacing underrated 16" wheels and tires as easy as unbolting your old tires and bolting on your new Boar Wheel 19.5" wheel.
Wheel Specifications: 19.5" x 6.75"
Weight Rating: 4,850/lbs.
Lug Pattern: 8 x 6.5"
Stud Size: 1/2" or 9/16" - Lug Centric with 60 Degree Conical Lug Nuts Load Rating: 4,850/lbs.
Color: Liquid Silver or Satin Black, Powder Coated
Benefits of going to 19.5" wheels and tires:
• True Commercial Grade Construction of both wheel and tire.
• Longer tread life of tires = reduced operating costs.
• Decreased rolling resistance = improved fuel economy.
• Higher load capacity = carry more weight, safely.
• Decreased sidewall flex = enhanced stability and handling.
• Top 5 commercial tire sold = tires are readily available at most tire stores.