Rancher 673T Wheel from Boar Wheel
If you have ever endured the headache of pulling a trailer and experiencing a blowout with 16" tires the Rancher 673T is the solution. Developed specifically for extra heavy applications. The Rancher 673T is a true commercial grade wheel developed for use on 10,000/lbs.+ axles. Made from high-grade steel, our wheels are designed to provide years of rugged, reliable performance. It's easy, direct bolt-on application makes replacing underrated 16" or 17.5" wheels and tires as easy as unbolting your old tires and bolting on your new Boar Wheel 19.5" commercial wheel.
Click here to view all the products available at Boar Wheel!
Wheel Specifications: 19.5" x 6.75"
Lug Pattern: 8 x 6.5"
Stud Size: 5/8" - Hub Centric
Load Rating: 6,000/lbs.
Color: Liquid Silver Powder Coat
Torque: 2 Piece Lug Nut = 160/ft.lb.
Recommended Tire Sizes:
- 225/70R19.5 LRH
- 245/70R19.5 LRH
Benefits of going to 19.5" wheels and tires:
- Semi Truck Grade Construction of both wheel and tire.
- Longer tread life of tires = reduced operating costs.
- Decreased rolling resistance = improved fuel economy (+1.5/MPG average reported).
- Higher load capacity = carry more weight, safely.
- Decreased sidewall flex = enhanced stability and handling.
- Top 5 commercial tire sold = tires are readily available at most tire stores.