The Boar Rancher 673T wheel pre-mounted with commercial 225/70R19.5 or 245/70R19.5 of your selection.
Developed specifically for heavy hauling applications. The Rancher 673T is a true HD commercial grade wheel developed for use on 8,000lb.+ axles. Made from high-grade steel, our wheels are designed to provide years of rugged, reliable performance.
- Wheel Specifications: 19.5" x 6.75"
- Centering: Hub Centric
- Offset: 0"
- Bore: 4.77"
- Lug Pattern: 8 x 6.5"
- Stud Size: 5/8" (Designed for Flat Flange Washer style lug nuts or for use with lug nut ring.)
- Load Rating: 6,000/lbs.
- Color: Liquid Silver Powder Coat
KEY BENEFITS OF CONVERTING FROM 16" TO 19.5" WHEELS & TIRES:
- Decreased sidewall profile & flex = improved stability with less chance of unseen belt damage.
- True Commercial Grade Construction means more anti-aging compounds and heavy construction.
- Longer tread life. (Average reported is 80,000 miles.)
- Decreased rolling resistance. (Many customers report back 1.5/MPG improvement towing.)
- Higher load capacity. (Vs. 16" providing a margin of error when loading trailers that often go unweighed.)
- Wheel and tires are readily available. (Same size tire that FedEx, UPS, Ford F450, F550, Dodge 4500, etc., all use.)
- 32" Outer Diameter fits most trailers with 8,000/lbs.+ axles.
Continental Hybrid HS3 - 245/70R19.5
- Two-layer tread construction combines high mileage performance in the cap compound with significant rolling resistance improvements in the base compound.
- Narrowed groove widths result in increased pattern volume which improves wear resistance to guarantee high mileage performance.
- Pocket sipe technology with full-depth sipes to enhance water displacement and improve wet performance over the life of the tire.
Michelin Agilis HD Z - 245/70R19.5
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Extra strong curb guards help protect sidewalls against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Goove bottom protectors help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Application specific, high scrub compound make the MICHELIN XZE Michelin's longest lasting regional tire.
- Deep, wide tread and optimized footprint shape help deliver long, even tread wear.