The Boar Rancher wheel pre-mounted with a 225/70R19.5 commercial truck tire (Load Range G). Choose from either a Uniroyal RS20 or Continental HS3. Both are made in the USA!
Developed specifically for heavy hauling applications. The Rancher is a true commercial grade wheel developed for use on 6,000lbs.+ axles. Made from high-grade steel, our wheels are designed to provide years of rugged, reliable performance.
- Wheel Specifications: 19.5" x 6.75"
- Offset: 0"
- Bore: 4.25"
- Lug Pattern: 6 x 5.5"
- Stud Size: Both 1/2" or 9/16" (60 Degree Conical Nut)
- Load Rating: 4,000lbs.
- Color: Liquid Silver or Satin Black Powder Coat
KEY BENEFITS OF CONVERTING FROM 16" TO 19.5" WHEELS & TIRES:
- Decreased sidewall profile & flex = improved stability with less chance of unseen belt damage.
- True Commercial Grade Construction means more anti-aging compounds and heavy construction.
- Longer tread life. (Average reported is 80,000 miles.)
- Decreased rolling resistance. (Many customers report back 1.5/MPG improvement towing.)
- Higher load capacity. (Vs. 16" providing a margin of error when loading trailers that often go unweighed.)
- Wheel and tires are readily available. (Same size tire that FedEx, UPS, Ford F450, F550, Dodge 4500, etc., all use.)
- 32" Outer Diameter fits most trailers with 7,000/lbs.+ axles.
Click here to view all tires available at Boar Wheel!
- Two-layer tread construction combines high mileage performance in the cap compound with significant rolling resistance improvements in the base compound.
- Narrowed groove widths result in increased pattern volume which improves wear resistance to guarantee high mileage performance.
- Pocket sipe technology with full-depth sipes to enhance water displacement and improve wet performance over the life of the tire.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Extra strong curb guards help protect sidewalls against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Goove bottom protectors help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Application specific, high scrub compound make the MICHELIN XZE Michelin's longest lasting regional tire.
- Deep, wide tread and optimized footprint shape help deliver long, even tread wear.